FireSide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fire emblem community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey Hey it's Tuesday!

Go down 
+5
Aitze
Ya-sama
Erebus
Galnik
EliAngel
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EliAngel

EliAngel

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-01-22

Hey Hey it's Tuesday! Empty
PostSubject: Hey Hey it's Tuesday!   Hey Hey it's Tuesday! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 7:25 pm

What? It is Tuesday. Anyway I'm from FEW, better known as LizieVamp, I heard all of you talking about this so I thought I'd come and have a peak at it Wink I like these smilies, they are all very sweet lol! Much better than we have on Aleatz's forums. Anyway these forums look quite interesting and I shall now leave to go scroll through topics after I've told you a bit about myself.

First off, I'm sixteen and incredibly smart lol! nah not really, well I am but meh, I'm from Down Under, AUS. I love history and all things reading and art and that pretty much summarises me entirely king I'm crazy but those of you from FEW already knew that so :p to all of you. ANyways I go now to scroll Wink

I love you Eli/Lizie.
Back to top Go down
Galnik
Recruit
Galnik

Male
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey it's Tuesday!   Hey Hey it's Tuesday! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 7:41 pm

Welcome to FireSide, EliAngel!
You will find that most *points at Erebus* of us here are very welcoming. I read that you like to read... That intrigues me, what are your favorite books? *is still working on finishing Dragonlance saga*. study

There are clans here that will help you fit in nicely (although if you want to stay rouge, that's fine, you still get the same help).

Wishing you your best time at FireSide,
Galnik geek jocolor

PS: You will find that letter format is one of my favorite ways to write a reply. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Erebus

Erebus

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey it's Tuesday!   Hey Hey it's Tuesday! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 7:49 pm

It's not very nice to talk about people behind their backs, Galnik/Stelzare.

Welcome, EliAngel/LizieVamp (Eh? Light and Dark?).
Back to top Go down
EliAngel

EliAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey it's Tuesday!   Hey Hey it's Tuesday! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 7:50 pm

Oh don't worry, I know all about Reby XD! he's the one who welcomed me to FEW Rolling Eyes boy oh boy that was an experience, both BB and Reby welcomed me and I think I had a war with BB for about eleven pages about which of us was crazier! jocolor I won of course...... tongue

My favourite books eh? study well I enjoe Ann McCaffrey, Mercedes Lackey, Tamora Pierce, J.K. Rowling, Eoin Colfer, JRRTolkien, Terry Brooks as well a many other authors. Especially Mercedes Lackey though. Dragonlance eh? I think I have a trilogy of that, Ahh here it is (on my desk) Dragonlance Legends Trilogy. I think I read that a while ago, wonder what it's doing on my desk(?)

Thank you for your welcome btw, oh and what are these clans you talk of?

Oh and hello Reby Very Happy yes, light and dark, EliAngel is an even cuter and more adorable and nicish version of Elizia, who's in my avatar.
Back to top Go down
Ya-sama
Ya-sama

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey it's Tuesday!   Hey Hey it's Tuesday! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 8:19 pm

Hi EliAngel! Welcome to Fireside.

The clans (groups)...is well...uhhh...*I don't know what they are for... confused *

Well anyways members have a choice of joining a group, which are depicted by color. As you see, my name is yellow. *points at name*
Or, you can be like Erebus here...a freebie or something.

To join a group, you go to the group section, look for a group to join and click on the "join this group button."

But before you join a group, either PM the moderator of that group stating your reason for you wanting to join his/her group.

Or go to the FE Sphere forum and post inside the topic of the group that you want to join.

Is that enough for you?
Back to top Go down
EliAngel

EliAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey it's Tuesday!   Hey Hey it's Tuesday! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 8:34 pm

Yep pleanty of info! XD! Thank you ma'am or sir or whaever you are scratch I go now to look but I'll probably just end up staying free! *tests angel wings* Oh yeah, freedom is good. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ya-sama
Ya-sama

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey it's Tuesday!   Hey Hey it's Tuesday! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 8:36 pm

People getting my gender confused? That's a first...
Back to top Go down
Abyssion

PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey it's Tuesday!   Hey Hey it's Tuesday! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 9:14 pm

Oh hello, nice to see you around here, EliAngel.

Make sure you check out the Chat box. That's where most of the action is.
Back to top Go down
Ya-sama
Ya-sama

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey it's Tuesday!   Hey Hey it's Tuesday! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 9:31 pm

Uhhhmmm...Aby...I think that she has already found the chatbox...
Back to top Go down
Galnik
Recruit
Galnik

Male
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey it's Tuesday!   Hey Hey it's Tuesday! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 11:08 pm

Don't be suprised about the way we ALL act in the chat box... Me, I guess, I MIGHT be the loopy one on the chatbox. Calm here, loopy there... Wow... You've read a lot of books... The dragonlance saga may take me my entire life (or at least ten years)...

Dragonlance Saga-
15+ "sub-series"

10+ authors

100+ books in total

I've only read 11 books
Heroes series 6- books
Minotaur Wars- 3 books
Other- 2 books
Back to top Go down
Aitze
Mercenary
Aitze

Male
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey it's Tuesday!   Hey Hey it's Tuesday! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 11:24 pm

Hi, Lizie/Eli! *waves*
Umm... I'd do this standard "enjoy your time and tell more about yourself", but it seems kind of unecessary here...
Back to top Go down
http://silethas.deviantart.com
Amyler
Mercenary
Amyler

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey it's Tuesday!   Hey Hey it's Tuesday! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 1:22 am

Well well, looks who's here. Now we must force persuade Aleatz to come here too. Because you know, more people is where its at, yo. *nods.*

Well, I'm in the soul of the dragon clan. Choosing a clan changes your name color, which is sad because Blue > Orange. Well, ... hello.
Back to top Go down
Aitze
Mercenary
Aitze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey it's Tuesday!   Hey Hey it's Tuesday! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 6:33 am

Amyler wrote:
Well, I'm in the soul of the dragon clan. Choosing a clan changes your name color, which is sad because Blue > Orange. Well, ... hello.

Don't insult my homeland's official color! *scratches*
Back to top Go down
Ya-sama
Ya-sama

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey it's Tuesday!   Hey Hey it's Tuesday! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 7:30 am

Orange is your homeland's official color? *did not know that*
Back to top Go down
Aitze
Mercenary
Aitze

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey it's Tuesday!   Hey Hey it's Tuesday! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 9:29 am

Yesh... Dutch national sports teams wear Orange and such. *nods*
Back to top Go down
Daikun
Daikun

Male
Number of posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey it's Tuesday!   Hey Hey it's Tuesday! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 11:39 am

Welcome, Eli. We hope you enjoy your stay. My clan color is white. Anyway, have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.daylnn.com
Vulcan Raven
Vulcan Raven

Male
Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey it's Tuesday!   Hey Hey it's Tuesday! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 3:49 pm

Don't insult orange m'kay? I like orange...

Anyway welcome and have a good time! I'm not the newest member anymore yay!
Back to top Go down
Daikun
Daikun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey it's Tuesday!   Hey Hey it's Tuesday! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 3:54 pm

Oh dear...I've the smallest group. *Feels small and weak* Yes, Eli, you're the newest member. Until God of War came along, so now you're not.
Back to top Go down
Vulcan Raven
Vulcan Raven

Male
Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey it's Tuesday!   Hey Hey it's Tuesday! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 4:50 pm

o_O There's someone newer? ...Now I know what happens when I leave for a while...
Back to top Go down
Daikun
Daikun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey it's Tuesday!   Hey Hey it's Tuesday! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 4:00 pm

Yes. That is what happens when you are gone for a while.

Last edited by on Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EliAngel

EliAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey it's Tuesday!   Hey Hey it's Tuesday! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 9:00 pm

Thanks all for welcoming me! XD! Very Happy I feel special. *puffs up chest* queen Amyler I doubt you'll get Reo on here for love or money XD sides she's been busy in Tuross lately, away from a computer... I think..... Rolling Eyes Uh I like blue.... and green...... and black....... uh is there a silver option for my name? j/k
Back to top Go down
Ya-sama
Ya-sama

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey it's Tuesday!   Hey Hey it's Tuesday! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 9:11 pm

I don't think there is a silver color in here...

I think you could make your own clan...*read it somewhere in the FAQs*
But you'll have to ask Carreu first...

Who's Reo? What is Tuross?
Back to top Go down
EliAngel

EliAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey it's Tuesday!   Hey Hey it's Tuesday! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 9:22 pm

Reo is Aleatz from FEW. Very Happy Another Aussie whom I am sometimes proud to call my bestest friend ever, both online and in real life. And Tuross is a town somewhere east or south of Sydney. *shrug* I went with her there once but I can't remember, all I know is that it's near the town where they make milk and cheese, BEGA! lol!
Back to top Go down
Amyler
Mercenary
Amyler

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey it's Tuesday!   Hey Hey it's Tuesday! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 9:14 pm

It's south. When Reo said she was heading south I was ointerested, but its not nearly south enough to be near me. Still a 6 hour drive from us.
Back to top Go down
Caenis

Caenis

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey it's Tuesday!   Hey Hey it's Tuesday! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 9:47 am

Oh look, I'm late again. HI LIZIE! sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Hey it's Tuesday!   Hey Hey it's Tuesday! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Hey it's Tuesday!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FireSide :: General :: Welcomes and farewells-
Jump to: