FireSide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fire emblem community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another FEW arrival

Go down 
+2
Vulcan Raven
Janissary782
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Janissary782

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-04-01

Another FEW arrival Empty
PostSubject: Another FEW arrival   Another FEW arrival Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 7:21 pm

Hey. I'm sure alot of you know me from FEW, but here I am. I am Janissary782, of the locale known as Pittsburgh. I play soccer, and video games are a fun side habit. You can thank any grammar i have to Sui *cries* too, by the way.

I discovered FE 2 years ago, and became addicted. I won't go into unit likes and dislikes, but will save that for other discusiion.

I will admit I haven't joined this sooner becvuase i felt it was poorly laid out and very small. But I don't have anywhere else to go, so Hello.
Back to top Go down
Vulcan Raven
Vulcan Raven

Male
Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Another FEW arrival   Another FEW arrival Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 7:26 pm

Welcome Janis. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Janissary782

PostSubject: Re: Another FEW arrival   Another FEW arrival Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 7:43 pm

Hey, It's good to see another good member around. Can you tell me how to join the Soul of the dragon thing? I don't get that.

Also, is this site googlable? *Yes googable* I don't want to have to remember this at school when I want to post. Oh and Finally what are the usual peek hours? THe same as FEW?
Back to top Go down
Galnik
Recruit
Galnik

Male
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Another FEW arrival   Another FEW arrival Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 9:03 pm

hey! You're obsessed with soccer and video games like I am! Very Happy *not a loner* What level soccer doth ye play in?

EDIT: there really aren't any "peak" hours here, just about the same members all day...
Back to top Go down
Abyssion

PostSubject: Re: Another FEW arrival   Another FEW arrival Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 9:31 pm

Hmm. I don't really know you well, but welcome anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ramen Nekan

Ramen Nekan

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Another FEW arrival   Another FEW arrival Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 9:43 pm

Hey!... Welcome to Fireside... Sit back, keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/animerpg24/
Daikun
Daikun

Male
Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Another FEW arrival   Another FEW arrival Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 6:54 am

Welcome to FireSide! Don't drink the tap water.
Back to top Go down
http://www.daylnn.com
Janissary782

PostSubject: Re: Another FEW arrival   Another FEW arrival Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 10:55 am

Wasn't plannign on that Daikun. Thanks for the tip.
Back to top Go down
Raikun

Raikun

Male
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Another FEW arrival   Another FEW arrival Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 7:29 pm

Welcome, have fun and good luck here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another FEW arrival   Another FEW arrival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another FEW arrival
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FireSide :: General :: Welcomes and farewells-
Jump to: