FireSide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fire emblem community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time for some recruitment...

Go down 
+7
Caenis
Ramen Nekan
Daikun
Carreu
Galnik
Vulcan Raven
berserk_banana
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
berserk_banana
berserk_banana

Male
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Time for some recruitment... Empty
PostSubject: Time for some recruitment...   Time for some recruitment... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 4:40 pm

And so, the legend of FEW comes to an end. But fear not. From the ashes, the phoenix is reborn, and takes wing once more.

Right, enough poetic crap. Pretty much everyone here is familiar with FEW. Since the place is essentially dead, I'd like to use this chance to get more members here at FireSide. Who's with me?
Back to top Go down
Vulcan Raven
Vulcan Raven

Male
Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Time for some recruitment...   Time for some recruitment... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 5:27 pm

*with you on this* This isn't a bad idea. I've wanted FireSide to come back for a while now.
Back to top Go down
Galnik
Recruit
Galnik

Male
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Time for some recruitment...   Time for some recruitment... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 7:10 pm

berserk_banana wrote:
And so, the legend of FEW comes to an end. But fear not. From the ashes, the phoenix is reborn, and takes wing once more.

ZOMG! That's my name on my site O.O

Anyways... I'm up for this! Put FireSide in the fast lane!!
Back to top Go down
Carreu
Legend
Carreu

Male
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Time for some recruitment...   Time for some recruitment... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 8:54 pm

I'm in, of course. I'll leave the recruitment to you guys for now. I have pressing matters to attend to at the moment. Soon as I handle them, I'll help out.
Back to top Go down
https://fireside.forumotion.com
Galnik
Recruit
Galnik

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time for some recruitment...   Time for some recruitment... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 9:14 pm

Should we post ideas on where or how to advertise this forum?

I say that one of us should make an account of FEplanet and post a topic of it in there, then another one of us will create an account on FEplanet as well, then post in that topic to make it be noticeable... MAKE SURE TO COMPLEMENT THE FORUM WHEN YOU REPLY TO THEIR TOPICS!!!
Back to top Go down
Daikun
Daikun

Male
Number of posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Time for some recruitment...   Time for some recruitment... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 7:07 am

*Joins in* Lemme put a link on my site.
Back to top Go down
http://www.daylnn.com
Ramen Nekan

Ramen Nekan

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Time for some recruitment...   Time for some recruitment... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 7:47 am

Just tell me how I can help!... Also, you should recruit people to your forum, Galni-kun...
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/animerpg24/
Caenis

Caenis

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Time for some recruitment...   Time for some recruitment... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 11:12 am

berserk_banana wrote:

Right, enough poetic crap. Pretty much everyone here is familiar with FEW. Since the place is essentially dead, I'd like to use this chance to get more members here at FireSide. Who's with me?

-_- Weren't you the one in FEW that said that people should stop leaving, because the site was not dead?
Back to top Go down
Aitze
Mercenary
Aitze

Male
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Time for some recruitment...   Time for some recruitment... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 11:27 am

FEW might not be completely dead, but it's at least mortally wounded. And i personally doubt we can cast a revive spell strong enough to get it back together.

As much as this pains me, I still have this place, the new forum and flamemonkey's to fall back on. FEW will, however, remain a place I love, and its really sad to see all those people leaving.
Back to top Go down
http://silethas.deviantart.com
berserk_banana
berserk_banana

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time for some recruitment...   Time for some recruitment... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 12:48 pm

Caenis wrote:
berserk_banana wrote:

-_- Weren't you the one in FEW that said that people should stop leaving, because the site was not dead?
QUIET. This came first. >.> But yeah, if a bunch of people start leaving again, the site's doomed.
Back to top Go down
Galnik
Recruit
Galnik

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time for some recruitment...   Time for some recruitment... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 1:19 pm

I say that we all search the internet for websites and stuff and advertise this site (and maybe mine Very Happy) there... but make FEW our focal point of advertising.

What doth you all think?
Back to top Go down
Daikun
Daikun

Male
Number of posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Time for some recruitment...   Time for some recruitment... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 3:04 pm

Oy, oy. I can advertise this place on my site. Yep.
Back to top Go down
http://www.daylnn.com
Galnik
Recruit
Galnik

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time for some recruitment...   Time for some recruitment... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 3:34 pm

I probably could, too... but i only have 6 members that are hardly active

Plus my site doesn't really have too many posts, once it develops I will advertise this site. I don't want to lose too many members too early.
Back to top Go down
Abyssion

PostSubject: Re: Time for some recruitment...   Time for some recruitment... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 1:59 pm

Yes, we need to get FEW over here before everyone leaves and we lose all contact. Someone, other than Nanner, needs to post a topic to advertise this site with the fact that we have an active admin. It'll be hard to do without creating drama, which is the last thing the site needs.
Back to top Go down
Galnik
Recruit
Galnik

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time for some recruitment...   Time for some recruitment... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 4:25 pm

I'm working on advertising in FEplanet, but I need 50 posts before I am allowed to advertise. I'm only at 6 or 7 posts... I'm bad with conversations -_-
Back to top Go down
Vulcan Raven
Vulcan Raven

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time for some recruitment...   Time for some recruitment... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 8:35 pm

Is no one going to make a topic on FEW about this? Oh wait, can we make another FireSide topic or is that against the rules? Or we could necropost and revive it. >.>
Back to top Go down
Galnik
Recruit
Galnik

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time for some recruitment...   Time for some recruitment... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 8:37 pm

I hate to say this, but...

Necropost, no more mods are left... We can get chewed out by the members later... If they go there.

Create a new topic,- No mods, they can't do anything for creating two topics on the same thing...

Your choice. I prefer the first over the second, but the second might have less consequences from members...
Back to top Go down
berserk_banana
berserk_banana

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time for some recruitment...   Time for some recruitment... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 10:03 pm

Yeah, we may as well just get people over to FireSide ASAP. It's confirmed that Reaver's not coming back, so FEW's going to die anyways seeing as he'll no longer be paying for it. Anyways, the mods have all left, so it won't really matter if we necropost or create another topic.
Back to top Go down
Abyssion

PostSubject: Re: Time for some recruitment...   Time for some recruitment... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 10:18 pm

Create a new topic, but DON'T BLOODY PUT IT IN THE ADVERTISING SECTION! No one goes there, so put it in the Welcome and Farewell forum. And once again, someone other than Nanner needs to start it since Nanner made the "Enough with the good-byes already!!!" topic.
Back to top Go down
Carreu
Legend
Carreu

Male
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Time for some recruitment...   Time for some recruitment... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 10:31 pm

I guess I'll do it since no one else is offering.
Back to top Go down
https://fireside.forumotion.com
Vulcan Raven
Vulcan Raven

Male

PostSubject: Re: Time for some recruitment...   Time for some recruitment... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 8:37 am

I was kind of offering but it's too late now. I'll send some PMs, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Abyssion

PostSubject: Re: Time for some recruitment...   Time for some recruitment... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 9:36 pm

That advertisement isn't going to be enough. We need to make this place look like it's actually alive!
Back to top Go down
Ramen Nekan

Ramen Nekan

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Time for some recruitment...   Time for some recruitment... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 9:44 pm

Well, it would help if people would actually come here!...
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/animerpg24/
Abyssion

PostSubject: Re: Time for some recruitment...   Time for some recruitment... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 8:54 am

Perhaps they don't come because they see that all the posts are old.
Back to top Go down
Janissary782

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Time for some recruitment...   Time for some recruitment... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 10:52 am

I say we get Fireside conviently on wikipedia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for some recruitment...   Time for some recruitment... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for some recruitment...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FireSide :: General :: Welcomes and farewells-
Jump to: